Basic makeup products one must have from Maybelline

Hye guys this is my first blog 
Need your support 
I thought the first blog should not just be introductory but somewhat useful
So here i am 
The best products and essential products that one must have 
From Maybelline 
1.maybelline eyeliner 
I have personally used this product since last 3yrs and found it to be amazing and easily applicable 
2.maybelline kajal 
One must go for this if you don't want to apply a lot of makeup
Kajal can prove wonder's
3.maybelline concealer 
To avoid dark spots you must go for it
4.maybelline mascara
5.maubelline lip balm to avoid cracks on lips in summers especially
Thanks​
You can follow me on Instagram @shwetatripathi06
Fb-shweta Tripathi
Youtube link will be mentioned in my Instagram account 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts