Selsun shampoo (best shampoo to remove dandruff completely)

Hye everyone
This is me shweta tripathi .
This time I am back again with an amazing product review .
This is the Selsun shampoo
Which helps in removing and reducing dandruff from scalp .
And how can I say that ???
Because I am using it myself and have seen the results .
(Note - This is not a sponsored blog same as the other blogs of mine on my blogsite .)
I don't recommend or tell about any product unless I have used it myself .
And this is one such product,used by me and my family members too .
Now let's get into the product and it's details and how to use it .
This product by the name "Selsun shampoo"
Comes in different variants .
Place to buy -
Amazon ,Flipkart
pharmeasy if you want great discounts you can order from pharmeasy
And every other online medical sites and apps .
Variants -
1.selsun anti dandruff shampoo for dry scalp
2.selsun anti dandruff shampoo
3.selsun shampoo for scaly scalp
Price range -
170 rupees to 350 rupees
But as I already mentioned you can order from pharmeasy to avail better discounts .
About this product -
1.Selsun Daily can be used as a daily anti-dandruff shampoo to remove dandruff & prevent recurrence.
2.Selsun Daily is SLS/SLES free which makes it mild & gentle on scalp.
3.Contains Selenium Sulphide (1%)
4.Enriched with GalFUSION Gentle Care
5.sulphate-free and Paraben-free
How to use it ?? -
1.Hair needs to be rinsed and 5-10 ml of Selsun Daily needs to be massaged in the scalp to produce enough lather.
2.Selsun Daily needs to be kept on the scalp for 3-4 minutes before rinsing the scalp thoroughly.
3.Selsun Daily needs to be used daily for best results
Selsun Daily Anti-dandruff shampoo for dry scalp reduces flaking and itching.
Unlike other chemical shampoos It Doesn't Creates Foam And helps in removing dandruff easily .
Use it for at least 3,4 months to see the results .
Hope you guys like this blog .
Do check review of my other affordable and good quality products .
And if you like this blog please give it a thumbs up give your comments and share this post with your family and friends .
Thanks 

Comments

  1. Nice blog. Thanks for sharing the useful information about the shampoo's review. Harshini Anti Dandruff Shampoo is used to treat dandruff and a certain scalp infection. It reduces itching, irritation, and redness of the scalp. Fenugreek a popular remedy for dandruff, Combined with hibiscus, Restores scalp health.
    Best Anti Dandruff Shampoo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts