What is the proper skincare routine to be followed by everyone and for all skin types that is good for both men and women?

Hey guys, often I have been asked on all my social media platforms about the ways to get that perfect glowing skin. 
See there is no magic in having a perfect skin nor I am here to give you such information as it is no such thing as (Perfect) . 
Everyone has some or the other problems related to skin and it can't be all good, all time everyday. 
But Yes I have some pros, tips and precautions with which you can easily have a good skin so here are my ways that I do on a daily basis to take care of my skin. 
Before I jump into the steps let me tell you straight this is a skincare treatment for all skin types so it will be general and not product based or specific skin based. 
I will recommend my favorite products for different skin types in my other blogs. 
This blog is for all skin types / unisex both male and female of all age groups should inculcate these steps and make it a regime to do as it will take only 15-20 minutes but you will see the difference if you make it a habit. 
So here are my ways of proper skincare -
1.FACEWASH -
This is something most of us already do. 
It is very important to wash your face as soon as you come from a place and in general too. 
Best is doing it in the morning and evening time . 
Pro tip for women - Remove makeup with any micellar water or with makeup remover wipes and wait for 10 minutes before using face wash and starting with the skincare. 

2.Face mist -
Use any mist /rose water all you have to do is keep it in a spray bottle or apply it with cotton pad all over your face. 
***In all these steps don't forget your ears and neck.***

3.Face serum -
There are many brands that have different types of serum. 
Using a good face serum can do wonders. 
Make sure using it as per your skin type and after patch test. 
Use a few drops of it. 
Pat it gently with palm and massage. 

4.Moisturiser /spf -
This is the final and last step that I do which is very important . 
Apply a generous amount of moisturiser all over the face and neck and massage it gently 

Also remember not to be rought to your skin as the skin that we have on face is comparatively very gentle and fragile than the skin over the rest of the body so don't be harsh in any of the above steps. 
And as I told you this is for both men and women  . 
Make this skincare a habit along with good diet and plenty of water a day and you gonna see the results overtime to your skin.
Play some songs while doing it for that perfect "me time".
Also If you guys like this blog share it with your friends and family. And comment any questions or queries will love to answer them. 

Comments

Popular Posts