Cavinkareindia spinz bb cream


Hye guys this is me shweta tripathi here
And today I am gonna introduce you to a new product from cavin Kare India you can find them on Instagram with the same name ..
This product is spinz bb cream
All the information related to this product are here

Description-
Spinz BB cream is a brightening and beauty fairness cream which covers your spots and blemishes giving you an oil free natural looking glow.

Coming to the features and details of this product-
Gives 2X Instant Glow

Feels Soft & Silky

Sun Protection
And even toned brightness .
Product information-
ManufacturerCavinKareItem

What I felt about this product -
It has that amazing creamy texture
Which is very light and soft not like other creams.
You can apply it as a base before your makeup .
Or without makeup you can just apply it to get no makeup makeup look to get that perfect look .
For the complete demo of this product go to my Instagram account .
I have made a video demo of this amazing product -
https://shwetatrip987@instagram.com
And
https://shwetatripathi06@instagram.com
And do follow my both accounts to get information of other such amazing products too

Comments

Popular Posts