STEP IN MY SHOES

Hello everyone hope you are doing well .
Hope you understand from the title itself what I am gonna describe here.
But before going further I am gonna clarify that I won't make this blog boring because obviously I know nobody would like to READ someone's problems
Reason - we all are dealing with our own different situations and I don't want to make it a mess by discussing mine here.
So coming to the title
In this blog I am going to share somethings​ that I face each day and how I deal with some situations and I hope you gonna relate to me and I just want you to read it to understand what ,how and we pretend is different from what we project ?
So here comes everything in points-
1.overthinking as to what others say about us -
Yeah we all pretend that we hardly care about as to what others say about us
But even the toughest guy who projects that everything is ok ,
Has a heart and it hurts when someone says something bad that is not what we expected.
Result - what Happens​ is we start blaming ourselves like what we did?
Why he/she had that opinion ,from when ?
Stuffs like that .
Even if we say we don't​ care ,
but feel bad about it .
What we actually should do? -
Simple
Not everyone is their to like you .
Their must be some good and some bad things in you .
They too might have it .
So let it be .
Just try ignoring and if you can't
Then just cut off with that person if it's possible .
Don't let negative and toxin people ruin your happiness .
2. Now comes the second major issue that is-
getting ditched​ in any relationship or anything​ related to any kind of relationship .
In short you get hurt .
Right
What to do in this situation ??
Well what I feel is that
if their is something stuck In your mind and that's bothering you .
Best Solution is to "express it "
I know it sounds hard .
But believe me keeping it in your head and then hurting your feelings is no solution .
By expressing your feelings
And I repeat just don't express in front of anyone but the one who really care for you .
In that list first and the most supportive are your siblings ,your family .
Because they can get angry on you but they can't see you suffer ,they have the best solution for every problem of yours .
Then may be your best friend .
And we all know their are no bestiessss
It's just that one or at utmost two whom you can say anything without thinking twice.
So start expressing
3.fear of REJECTION OR FAILURE -
YES THIS IS SOMETHING WE CAN'T ACCEPT .
IT BECOMES DIFFICULT RIGHT .
What to do ???
Try giving your best .
I repeat give your best .
Don't compete to let others down .
Always compete to get a better version of yours.
My dad  says-
Do your best ...
And you will get the result .
May be not immediate .
But certainly .
I hope you got to know something from this .
I will make more such blogs for you .
I have to tell you alot but first I want you to understand these three points .
And implement them .
You will surely see
A BETTER VERSION OF YOURS .
Thanks
Do share it with your friends if you find this blog useful .

Comments

Popular Posts